- Areas of Practice
- Public Resources
- Counsellor Resources
44 Queen Street Woollahra NSW 2025
Michelle Lam takes a holistic approach to counselling and psychotherapy and places
great importance on the quality of the therapeutic relationship. By providing a compassionate and understanding space that encourages the client to explore, understand and fully experience the impact of their thoughts, feelings and ways of behaving she creates an opportunity for the integration of the whole person– thoughts, feelings, body and spirit. This allows the client to feel empowered and better able to manage any difficulties they may face and ultimately experience a richer and more fulfilling life.
As a counsellor and psychotherapist Michelle is able to provide some relief and comfort by:
- Listening to clients talk about their thoughts, feelings, problems or concerns.
- Providing emotional and other support to clients during challenging times.
- Gently assisting clients in gaining greater emotional self awareness.
- Providing clients with tools to help better manage difficult situations, tackle problems or cope with life in general.
- Helping clients to better understand, manage and alleviate any distressing symptoms related to:
Anxiety and/or Panic , Depression , Intimacy Issues , Marriage and/or Relationship Issues , Self-Esteem Issues
Family Constellations , Family Systems , Internal Family Systems , Mindfulness approaches , Psychodynamic Therapy
Appointments are offered from my conveniently located office in Double Bay, Sydney. Click the send email button on the right side of this page to contact me, or call me on 0403 347 596 to make an inquiry today.